We are looking forward to welcoming you tomorrow evening and the forecast is looking good!
We still have some tickets available to purchase either through Eventbrite or by calling the office on: 01932 220295 or popping in to the office. Tickets will be available to purchase on the night although these may be limited. We recommend collection in advance where possible.
To make your evening go as smoothly as possible here are a few helpful hints:
1) Please make sure that nobody else has a copy of your ticket. We will be scanning / checking all tickets and each one can only be used once. If someone else uses a copy of your ticket before you, your entry will be refused and you will have to purchase a replacement ticket
2) There will be 4 gates All access will be through the main gates near the portakabin. Gate 1 will be the small gate nearest the portakabin. Gates 2 and 3 will be through the main gate itself and gate 4 will be to the right of the main gates.
GATE 1 (located on the left as you face the club from the road) is for purchasing tickets on the night and ticket collection
GATES 2-4 (located on the right as you face the club from the road) is for Eventbrite ticket holders and pre-purchased ticket holders (with a physical ticket)
3) The gates open at 5.00 p.m. and although the display does not start until 8.00 p.m. the queues build up significantly. To avoid queuing we recommend arriving before 6.30 p.m. to avoid a delay getting into the ground
4) The Funfair, Bars and Food outlets open from 5.00 p.m. and we have added more Food outlets, Bars and Toilets at the far end of the car park to reduce the queues. See Map below downloadable in pdf format
5) Parking on the local roads can cause an obstruction and Surrey Police have advised that vehicles could be towed away. We ask that you park at the Hersham Station Car Park or in the Lyon Road estate. We are also allowed to use parking at Hersham Service Station, Design of Walton and other businesses across the road
6) Under our licence no alcohol is allowed to be brought on site and there will be bag checks at the gate
We do hope you have a fabulous evening