Esher Rugby Quarantine Takeaway CafeBar closed until further notice
Following approval from Elmbridge Council we are delighted and excited to be opening the Esher Rugby Quarantine Takeaway CaféBar from Saturday 13th June
This Saturday we will be open from 2.00 p.m. until 8.00 p.m. serving BBQ food and drinks including a selection of beers and wines etc. All food and beverages can be consumed in the 1st XV deadball area on the grass
If this proves to be successful we will extend opening and increase the range of food available
- Please observe Social distancing and instructions on signage at all times
- Bring your own takeaway vessel with lid for drinks to be dispensed into (we will have a supply of takeaway cups with lids for which there will be a charge)
- Strictly no alcohol should be brought on to site as this will contravene our licence and only alcohol bought on site can be consumed on the pitch
- There will be squares marked or coned on the 1st XV pitch for 6 people
- Keep 2m distance from others not from your own household at all times
- Toilets and wash basins will be available through a strict queueing system. No other access to the clubhouse is allowed by law
- Club furniture cannot be used but you can bring your own if sanitised
- Paving areas are walkways only
- Please keep off the main playing area i.e. beyond the try line
- Please leave the site within 30 minutes of the Café closing
- Any breach of the rules may result in a request to leave the site
Planned opening Hours from next week (subject to weather and subject to change)
Friday 3.00 p.m. until 8.00 p.m.
Saturday 2.00 p.m. until 8.00 p.m.
Sunday 12.30 p.m. until 5.00 p.m.
We will look to expand the CafeBar offering and timings as soon as we gain some momentum
We reserve the right to change the rules at any time to ensure we comply with government guidelines