02 Touch Rugby is back! Saturday 15th August 10.00 a.m.
We're back from Saturday 15th August, so come join us every Saturday morning for a social game of O2 touch rugby, from 10.00 a.m. until 11.00 a.m..
Whether you are a seasoned and skilled star or never thrown a ball before, O2 Touch is a fun and friendly environment for both men and women (over the age of 18) of all abilities to get involved in touch rugby.
Maybe you are looking to improve your fitness or looking to have a great time exercising as a group, this is social fitness at its best.
Due to Covid-19 we are having to take additional precautions. We therefore ask you to co-operate with the following guidelines:
- Let us know in advance if you are coming so we can control numbers
- When attending a session, leave your name and contact details so we can co-operate with the Government's track and trace initiative
- Accept taking part is at your own risk. Esher Rugby club and O2 Touch will not be liable if you catch Covid-19
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands pre and post practice. There will be stations available at the club
- Wash the rugby balls pre and post practice
- Bring your own drinks bottle
- As we will not be sharing bibs, bring two tops 1. light coloured, 2. dark coloured
- Social distance when you can
- Turn up if you feel unwell or showing symptoms
- Share water bottles
- Share clothing
- Touch your face if you can help it
If you'd like to know more about any of the above or would like to join in, let us know using the contact details below. We look forward to welcoming you all back!
The Bar and BBQ will be open after training