The Esher Rugby Business to Business Club was introduced in 2007 to facilitate networking amongst local businesses in Surrey. We have since modified and evolved this into a Business Club, where Esher members and Business can both benefit through a number of networking events throughout the season.
The only requirement is that you offer a discounted rate to Esher Members and Esher Business Members.
The club meets at venues in and around Esher, Weybridge and Walton, and as well as the chance to participate in presentations and discussions, you will have the opportunity to meet and socialise with other club members to discuss commercial matters and business opportunities.
Businesses from the property and construction sector within the Business Group are next meeting 9th February at Silvermere Golf Club at 8.30am-11am. The cost for non-Esher members/sponsors is £5. To register please contact our Sponsorship & Marketing Manager Alice Aird on 01932 220 295.
Membership offers you the following benefits:
• Networking Events
• Company Listing on the Online Business Club Directory
• Display Corporate Literature in the Foyer’s Literature Rack (A4 or smaller)
• Use of Esher Rugby Logo and Action Shots (subject to club approval)
• Discounted Pitch-side Advertising Hoarding*
• Advanced Access to England International Tickets*
• Advanced Access to Bengal Clipper and Le Petit Nantais Lunches*
• Advanced Access to Annual Dinner and 1st XV Golf Day*
*Subject to charge and availability
Contact Alice Aird for more information.
Telephone: 01932 220295